CapeBoy Designs

Well, after all the time I've been admiring and buying from etsy.com, I have decided to start my own shop with a hobby I've started while at home.
My shop is called CapeBoy Designs
and the link is
annsingletary.etsy.com
Check out the other shops too, it's where I buy most of our gifts
CapeBoy Designs is only just started so keep checking in
Please pass it along
Thanks all you Blog Friends.

Well, after all the time I've been admiring and buying from etsy.com, I have decided to start my own shop with a hobby I've started while at home.
My shop is called CapeBoy Designs
and the link is
annsingletary.etsy.com
Check out the other shops too, it's where I buy most of our gifts
CapeBoy Designs is only just started so keep checking in
Please pass it along
Thanks all you Blog Friends.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so wild, just has I was posting a blog entry on your cape boy you were too!!!! That is amazing. I am so excited about Cape Boy.
oh my Annie! I just checked out your paintings on Etsy and they are incredible. I want to decorate my house with Becky and your crafts. (I love your pottery) When I get rich, (or any spending money at all) I am going to buy you both out.
I am doing a thing called "Monday Meanderings" on my blog and I meandered to you! Come visit!
Good luck on your Etsy store!
Oh Annie this is fabulous!!!
Annie! I told you alreay in your email, but I love those when you told me you were just doing this little tractor thing, I didn't realize how much you were actually painting, we should paint together, and one day open our own gallery...oh my what a random spontaneous thought ;)
Very excited to see more!
Annie, I buy most of my gifts on etsy, too - just love it! I started a shop on there awhile back, but have not really utilized it - and nothing is posted for sale right now. You're new venture reminded me of how much I need to get after it! I passed along your URL to lots of folks, today. I hope the orders come pouring in! :) - Apes
how fun Annie! I'll add them!
I'm loving those paintings!!! I had been wondering what they would look like after you told me about them on the phone...and these are even better than I imagined!!! They're incredible! I want to scoop up that giraffe and put him on my wall! (think Jason would mind?) Dang I need a baby so I can buy one because those are the cutest things ever!!!
Great job super talented friend! Good grief! What can't you do? Keep it up...you are so inspiring!
love and miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment