Tuesday, February 26, 2008

As of Late.....

While the big man is asleep and it's raining outside I thought I'd sit down for some blogging. Well, 2 hours later, Will is still asleep and I've just now entered into our own blog entry.
Isn't that the way it is, blog world really sucks you in. Nosing into other people's lives is just plain fun, ya know.


Will on Bryan Harris' motorcycle. He left it at our house, so we've been taking some rides (not really just some sitting).

I'm very tired today, Dan has been babysitting so that I could go to the studio and work a little at night, problem is, I stay and stay and stay. I got home at 10pm last night, like a little hoodlum(my how times have changed). I'm sure my neighbors think so.

This is good and all because I'm making pots again, which means maybe I'll make some money again. I need to be a better time manager though, this is a hard thing for me to do. I have way to much enthusiasm and vision and not enough perspective. Suggestions are welcome.
If we were rich this would all be solved o
f course because we could go ahead and build my studio at our house and it wouldn't be a problem. But, then again, there would be other problems. The grass is always greener? Not really. No, seriously we are taking donations, anybody?

We've had a few days like Spring and
we've enjoyed being outside so much. I'm beginning to realize why Dan says this is a little boys dreamland. It's hard to picture when it's cold and rainy.

Yes, I like to get in bed with my child when he wakes up, he thinks it's hilarious.
Lastly......Will is now saying, Tractor, yes a two syllable word.
Now, I don't like to always say, my child's doing this and this and this, I feel that it's a bit like bragging, but come on he's never been a big talker, TRACTOR. That's amazing.

Ok, now it's hailing a bit outside. Our weather is so strange. See ya soon.

14 comments:

KatieKate said...

TRACTOR???!!!

That is very very impressive. From one mother to another, I am a little jealous.

And how in tarnation do you get in that crib?

Sunday Grant Photography said...

I know Katie can you imagine getting in the crib? I have thought about it before, but I just don't think that it could happen.
I love those sweet picture of Will outside. I just love him. I am sure I have told you that. When he comes and sits on my lap at music class it just breaks my heart. What a sweet little man!

Becky Swann said...

Annie, Will is so wonderful I love him alot. I can't wait until Ellen can come over and play and he can teach her to say big words like tractor:)

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with Tractor too! That's awesome!

You are so cute in the crib..I love that photo.. I saved it!

I'm glad you are getting back into the studio.. I can't wait to see the newest Annie creations!

Julie said...

I love the picture of you in the crib with Will too. That is so cute, but I will have to make sure Caleb never finds out about it.....he always wants to get in Annabelle's bed! I can just imagine how funny Will thinks it is too!

Just April... said...

AWWWWW - Will is SUCH a little boy now, not so much a baby! I really hope to see him in person someday sooner than later! LOVE the photo of you in the bed laughing with him - PRECIOUS. Absolutely.

Missy said...

The picture of you two in his bed is absolutely precious. AND-Tractor is such a great word!! That is impressive! Yay for Will!

The Colorado Carrs said...

I think its hilarious you get into bed with your child.

How DO YOU DO IT?

Anonymous said...

Big Dan is teaching me how to comment. It could be a new day!! Let me know if it worked. lee

Leah said...

Annie, I LOVE the picture of you in the crib. :)

The Colorado Carrs said...

So today we looked checked you out again and Rylie has just been GIGGLING at Will.....Ohhh I think she is smitten!!

Martha Cary Lowery said...

hey! we have a new blog and i couldn't find your email address to let you know. so just FYI... www.theloweryfamilyof5.blogspot.com

Hope you're doing well!
mc

The McVickers said...

Annie. I just realized that I could leave you messages too! I am sorry, but I am a little slow at this stuff. I think it is so sweet that you can crawl in the bed with Will. I am afraid that I would break the crib! Mary Woods loves to crawl in the bed with Hardy. She thinks it is so funny!! I miss you and love you so much.

Melanie said...

Aww, love the pictures. Can't believe I haven't seen your house, your big toddler, or you in so long! Love you much. I have the small group card on my mirror and I read what you wrote to me often and think of you! Love you!