Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I have to start by saying, Becky's Valentine tops them all.

I love this day, I love making Valentine's, always have, we always made our own at home and I loved that about my mom.
It just makes me so happy to have an excuse to tell those I love how much I actually love them.


I got a little crazy with a packet of Creative Memory paper that I bought at Target. It is the prettiest paper I've ever seen. And......it makes great cards. Will colored his heart out for his Valentine's.


So, here is your Valentine from the Singletary's.
We love you all and are thankful for your friendship.
Included in package:
Kind of Heart Shaped Pancakes and a big heart balloon ride.

We love you all!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

KatieKate said...

aw.
I want a balloon ride too!

The Colorado Carrs said...

ohhh love. love. love . love!!!!

Becky Swann said...

Dear Will,
Thank you for the valentine, I can't wait to meet you and eat heart shaped food and jump on balloons with you!
love,
Ellen

Just April... said...

Adorable cards, I :heart: the paper, too! And what nice work Will did on the coloring!!

Unknown said...

i like to see that unca art degree coming in handy with the Target paper kit. meghan would be proud!! can Will send me one, too? ok, so we are arriving in asheville on Feb. 25th!! do you want to have us over for dinner?? hint, hint! just kidding, i wouldn't impose on you like that...:) let me know what we should do!

Unknown said...

by the way, this is heather. somehow i've signed on as my mom, debra! ha!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Will and the Singletary's for the Valentine! Very sweet indeed!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

BellaRose just loves her very special Valentine from Will. Worth had a talk with Will though when he was over yesterday. I think that they came to an understanding!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

SO Sweet! Looks like fun!