Monday, February 4, 2008

Go Giants!

The Singletary's love Eli, Dan loves football, I love watching the last 20 minutes to see the action. Will just loves people so we had to have a party to watch the Giants win!!!!


We were all prepared to have an amazing party at our house out on our deck with the Game projected onto the side of our house (Grant style). Well the rain came and we all ended up inside.
I have to say if someone had told us it would rain I think I would have canceled because our house is small and it wouldn't fit all those people, I mean we are talking more than 30 people here.


Well, it was a blast, we were packed in like sardines, had kids running around under our feet and toys all around and food galore and Rain, did I mention that?

Goes to show that people just love being together, we love having people over and it doesn't matter one bit if it's tight, because people up here just love each other and we are so thankful for that. Thanks to all that came.


And....it was a great game, amazing in fact.

And.... then there are the faithful few (Dan of course being one) that experienced the last 30 minutes how it was meant to be, on the deck. The rest of us stayed inside to watch the glory.

Today, it was still raining, so we decided to go out and play.


8 comments:

KatieKate said...

Look at his boots!!! Break my heart.

Anonymous said...

Does Dan know that his boy has matching rain slicker and boots that are NOT camo? I can see him now in his dark blue blazer, light blue button down collar 100% cotten shirt, khaki slacks, and weejuns(sp), no socks of course. Quite the dapper little guy. Great game. I know the Eli groupies are on cloud nine. Congrats on the game and having such a warm inviting home and perfect deck and hosts.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that was a lot of fun. thanks for the party. too bad we did not stay long enough to see the game projected, grant style....i like that

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that was a lot of fun. thanks for the party. too bad we did not stay long enough to see the game projected, grant style....i like that

Melanie said...

He's so much older! And you know, I didn't know it was superbowl weekend til a friend mentioned it in her blog. How out of it am I? Miss you friend. Love you!

Becky Swann said...

Thank you for the fabulous party. It was a good time, sad that we missed the grand finale.
That picture of will peeking out behind the chair is so cute, I just love that little guy soooo much!

Heidi and Richard King said...

We had a blast, rain and all! Your house is quickly becomeing one of Addison's and Ryland's favorite places! You host a great time!

Anonymous said...

I must admit.. I love ELI too! And I was SO stinking excited when the GIANTS won! Take that loser Patriots.. take that "i'm a jerk Brady!" opps.. did I just say that out loud?!?

Yeah.. for rain. We need it so bad here.. and those boots and pictures of Will are oh so cute!

Looks like a lot of fun!