
get and the more overwhelming it seems.
So, I'm giving a brief overview of it all.


Christmas was awesome spent with my family in Hickory and some with Dan's parents while they were here visiting. Will got way too much, thanks parents. No, really he's so excited to have new toys. The jumping bouncing zebra would be seen in video below but it won't upload and the John Deere tractor is sitting on our new porch which brings us to the main exciting thing of our past month. Dan finished our
30ft.x12ft. deck. It's beautiful and amazing and all of that. It's made us reeeeeaaaaalllly love our house even more. Dan you are the Man.



Will got his first haircut......watch out ladies.

And then.... there is the fact that I have gone back to work, well in the Annie work sense of the word, which means working for no money to get studio space so that I can make pots again. I'll explain further in a later post (well maybe, if I remember).
Will has started two mornings a week at Montreat Morning school, I cried Monday when I took him, I mean it's 3 hours two days a week with the nicest people you've ever met who I know love Jesus and I'm still so sad. It's been good to work again, but seeing Will with his backpack sitting on the stairs in front of the building with his teacher is just so cute and hard at the same time. Why does time go by so fast? I never knew I'd have a hard time with him growing up, but I think I became attached to him needing me so much. It makes me appreciate the times he falls and cries a little and lays his head in my lap in tears, I think, he really does still need me.
Happy 2008 everyone.
Glad to be back People, thanks for reading, caring and being patient.
9 comments:
oh annie you described it perfectly about being needed! it makes me cry thinking of will sitting there with his backpack on! oh my. love the deck! it is amazing. dan did such an awesome job. i can't believe he has never done that before. love the orange coat :) also will in the rain with his jacket, SO cute!
welcome back!
i am SO impressed with your deck building husband. it is beautiful.
i am right there with you on the being needed thing. dylan has recently weaned herself from nursing, and i have had a pretty hard time with it! i knew it was one way she would need me less!
xo. love you guys...
I'm with sunday thinking about Will sitting there with his little backpack makes me want to cry too! I love that little guy so much! way to post again!!!
Oh WOW Annie.. a lot has happen! That JOhn Deer toy looks by far the most amazing toy I've seen. I really like it! And DAN is definitely the MAN.. that deck is awesome! Wave to my parents when you are sitting out there! And Annie.. I know i don't have a child but I can imagine this pain/happiness.. seeing Will in my mind with his backpack on just brings a smile to my face.. he is such a happy boy! And I loved being around him during Christmas myself! Can't wait to catch him on the camera! thanks for letting me do this!
Man, I had made it 3 whole hours with out crying...until I read those last few lines. Rylie has to start staying with a sitter when I work now. She doesnt start until Tuesday but I have been crying since we met the lady lst night. I am not ready yet.....
I am so glad you are back. We are going to have to plan a play date when I come in MArch!
What!?! Will is growing up? NO no nO! Why do they have to grow up? I'm imagining what our parents thought when we were little and starting to grow...
Annie and Dan, you have a precious son and even though the sad news is he will grow, I'm sure that he is also going to bless you so much and make you so proud! He's already such a joy!
I miss you guys like crazy! I'm glad life is good there and Dan has some SKILLS! That deck looks professional!
I can't wait for more posts and updates about the studio. (no pressure though, I've put up barely anything on our blog!)
Love you ~ Jen
I hope Will gets to read this all one day when he's older, he will think we are all pitiful at how sad we are about them growing up.
Hi Annie,
My name is Shelley Mason, I am a friend of Katie Wells. My husband and I just moved to Asheville about 3 mo ago. Katie gave me your blog so that we could try to hook up with you guys. We are from Texas but have lived all over the place and actually moved to Asheville from Lake Tahoe. Anyways, we are new to the area, we just had a baby boy, Miles, in November. We are looking for a church and community! We haven't really met that many people since we have a new baby. Anyways, Katie told me to get in touch with you, she said you were great and that we should meet! Our blog is coreymason.blogspot.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
shelley mason
I can't wait to see your deck. Only a real man would work out in that kind of condition. Strength and Honor!
Post a Comment