Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MayMay, Sweetness and cute kids
My mom came to visit this past Monday and we had so much fun, she didn't come just to visit me, but to deliver the most beautiful portrait of a girl. It was amazing.
By the way, if you ever wanted to get a portrait done of your family or children, etc. She is your woman. She's so good, maybe a little expensive for the common reader of this blog, but soooo amazing.
Thank you Mom, for coming to sneak a peek at us and for taking us all to lunch.
This is the first time MayMay had met Bella Rose. So glad that could finally happen.

Is it strange that I encourage my child to flirt at such a young age?
I assure you it is completely innocent and actually not really encouraged, it just happens. I have a flirt on my hands people. Men, women, dogs, cats, he has them all wrapped. Bella Rose actually might have him wrapped tightly
around her finger this time though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous that I could not be there but at least I can be the first to comment. Will is growing so fast that he changes completely between visits. We are looking forward to having everyone for Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

BellaRose can't wait to meet Fuba, but she was so happy to finally meet MayMay though. thank you for lunch. it was wonderful and our babies sure do love each other already!

The Colorado Carrs said...

your moms work is beautiful, my favorite is your wedding dress portrait!

Will appears to be lovein' some BellaRose!!

Heidi and Richard King said...

That is sweet. I love the picture of Will when he is grinning and turning his head...he is a total player. You better watch him!

Becky Swann said...

Oh my so cute! They are so sweet together, they are totally about to make out in that picture, I like sunday's face it's like whoa there!

Becky Swann said...

Oh I want to see the portrait too!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is an amazing portrait artist! If and when I can afford her.. I am totally going to get her to paint a portrait! AMAZING!