Friday, November 9, 2007






We love you Dad!!!!!
here are some pictures for you while you are on the road




By the way, I've taken 10 steps by myself, I love to walk, it's so hard though when you are so strong in the upper half.








10 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

He is soooo sweet. Rylie wants to come take a bath with him..she LOVES a bath (and it is still appropriate while they dont know the difference between boys and girls haha)

Becky Swann said...

oh my gosh these pictures made my day! he is a whole lotta cuteness!!!

TMB said...

he is so precious. we LOVED seeing you guys the other night...
xo

MC and Brian Phillips said...

My FAVORITE is the second one from the top, where he is looking up at somthing...what a CUTIE!!!

Heidi and Richard King said...

Love the pictures. I can't wait to have him over on Wed. morning!

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

Litte Cute Cheeks! He gets more precious every day and I keep thinking he's the cutest ever and then here is cuter than before! Hanna's right! Will is a super baby!

Melanie said...

you know, I think he looks like your dad.

Cuteness...love you, miss you, happy birthday soon.

Becky Swann said...

just looked at these again, sooooooo cute

Sunday Grant Photography said...

man i did not even know you had posted. way to go on the steps

Anonymous said...

He is growing up so quickly! So cute!