Atlanta and enjoying marriage again
I've been "blogging" behind. So, I'm trying to get lots of things done at once. Becky sent this "10 things about you not many people know" thing and I really want to do it so I'm tying it into this post.


1.The Duffies, aka, my other family.
The most wonderful caring people I've ever met.
Will has to know them, and how does that happen, well, visiting. So, while Dan was traveling we went to see these wonderful people. Caroline, Carol and Traywick and "good dog Duke". Needless to say, Will loves them, he didn't want to leave.


2.More people I love and Will has to know, Martha Cary and Taylor, her baby Dylan and her husband Nathan.
And Susan Seibert and her cutie pie, Taylor Ann and nephew Ryan.
These are people I hold lots of history with, it's good to be with people who know you even if you haven't seen them in a while. It's good to see that even though time has made them more mature that there is still that familiar laugh or smile that I remember when we were 7 and playing with sticks and mud or barbies and dresses.
Now that I mention it.
3.I had two lives. Yes, people, this is a new discovery of myself.
Let's see if I can explain without boring you to tears.
I played outside a lot, with all my friends, but with some I played dirty in the mud, you know "tomboy" stuff.
When I would go home I'd hide in my closet and play with my barbies because I didn't want my sister Lizza to think I wasn't cool. There were some friends I could share this with, but not many. Susan Seibert was one of those friends. Sooooo.... whenever I see her I giggle inside thinking of this secret side of myself she only knew of.
Now those barbies always were riding horses and I always could play horses outside in the woods, so there's the common denominator, the real passion.
4. On our long journey back I was telling Will about how things haven't changed much for me.
Come check my closet,mmmmm?



Five. our numbers five and six haven't worked in over a year.
Six. I love old furniture and heirlooms, but love new clothes.
Ok, here's the enjoying marriage part.
I drove down and met Dan in Charleston for my early birthday celebration. My parents so sweetly kept Will for us. Yes, we had time alone.
7. my husband and I are still madly in love
8. We are still really fun too
9. We missed Will tooooooo much and talked about him almost the whole time
10. My favorite color is the color of dusk, when the sky is just getting dark, here it is in this picture of the drive to our house.


10 comments:
numbers 5 and 6 from what? great post annie.
on her computer keyboard duh!!
(i just thought that sounded funny to ridiculously call sunday out on a blog comment)
Annie your new hair looks awesome, your face is glowing! I like that will is in his pj's and tennis shoes looking out the window. Good job with your 10, want to come over and play barbies in my closet sometime?
I Luuuuv Barbies in the closet..tooo funny!
And your hair looks fabulous is it darker and shorter?
It took me a while to get that too Sunday! Annie, I agree you guys are still totally fun and I don't doubt totally in love (how sweet!). I won't make fun of you for playing Barbies...you can come out of the closet now! haha! Even though I think you are a priss now, just kidding.
Sunday it's alright, I thought it was going to be hard to understand.
A good friend, I won't name any names because you never know who's reading, spilled a beer on our computer about a year ago and it has never recovered. I can copy and paste from the calculator but it's soooo annoying.
Heidi you wanna fight?
mmmm! I love the fact that you had corresponding pics with your numbers...especially 10 (would have pictured it wrong!). Hey Happy Birthday! (two hours away but close enough :-) I can't wait to see you! ...and as tough as I try to be, I played with Skipper dolls on Breyer horses...(no barbies, you know the whole body image thing but Skippers are dolls)The horses make the dolls seem cooler, I think?
my "k" key sticks when i type, so i know your woes with 5 and 6. the previous sentence had many "k's" in it so it was difficult. :)
Happy birthday tooo youuu
My shift key sticks so sometimes you might get the number one insead of !
I was really confused to Sunday.. but I did love reading about Annie and playing Barbie's in the closet.. I did that too.. but it wasn't hiding.. I just have this massive 3 foot Barbie house (actually a 3 level carboard box w/no furniture) that was in my closet.. so I played there! = )
In case I haven't told you in a while, or ever, you are seriously one of the most beautiful gals I know, Mrs. Annie Singletary!
Post a Comment