Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Big Number 1
another long post from the Singletary's

There are many good things about being 1.
First is the fact that I get to face forward in my car seat now. It's a whole new world.
There are the many celebrations that you get to have.
I had so much fun with Addison, Ryland and Claire. We went to the Health Adventure that day. I acted very big and was very excited about the frog tongue, of course this only lasted a short while I mostly scrambled around quickly.


My Party was at my May May and Fuba's house. We missed the family that couldn't be there, but I loved it. I loved opening my gifts, not sure what the paper's all about? I loved my gifts, but most of all I loved MayMay's sprinkler, man I wish she'd given me that.


My Cake was delicious. Everyone thought I would go crazy for the sugar. Not sure what all the hype was about, it's not that great people. I enjoyed the icing, but now Sand, crayons, dirt any random thing found on the ground, that's where it's at.



Adorable cake mom, but Cake? Sugar? Not too sure.

One of my favorite things were the balloons, they were so fun.

Anyway, I feel very different. So.....I say Dog now. It's pretty cool to say Dog.

12 comments:

Heidi and Richard King said...

Thanks, Will, for having us at your birthday. Addie and I had fun...I especially loved sliding down the tongue with you and letting you feed me your quesadilla. You are a cool friend. Can't wait till you can walk, Dude. - Ryland

Sunday Grant Photography said...

we love will!!! what a fun family picture with all of you. will just seems older!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Ohhhhh Rylie loved the video of will and his balloons.......

Becky Swann said...

What a special birthday Will!

Anonymous said...

Oh Annie, this looks like so much fun! Will is so cute too! I really like his eyes! Can't wait to see the real thing this coming weekend! I liked the family photo around Will in his chair eating cake the best!

TMB said...

he is amazing...love the pictures!

Just April... said...

Sounds like you had a very Happy Birthday indeed, Will! Keep the updates coming! Sending love to the Singletary's!

Shanna Mac said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!!

gracen just gave him a kiss on the 'puter!

David, Ashley, and Samuel said...

david and i had fun laughing at how cute that clip is! he is so big! happy birthday, will!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

Happy Birthday! I had to show Brian the video of you playing with your balloons, Will, because I got a kick out of it...you're so cute!

David said...

that kid is really awesome.

Melanie said...

AWW....He's one and you're in a new house. Why haven't we seen each other lately? If I was still in Ashevile, I'd be saying that. So much is happening! Love is sent from over here and hoping the french doors turn out beautifully. I love french doors. How about Thai doors on the other side of the house?