Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Will the Thrill!
We can't believe our

little boy is 1 year old
today

The past year has been amazing. He's made our lives so much richer. Our precious little one is not so little anymore, well he was only little for a short period anyway.
.
We love you Will.

12 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Wow!
one!
amazing....

Happy birthday will!!

Leah said...

I had forgotten how tiny he was!! I can't believe it has been a year since we met him in the hospital. Time flys! Give him a kiss for us. :)

L

TMB said...

Happy Birthday Will!!! you are just soo precious. we hope to meet you one day soon...love T.N. and D

Becky Swann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!
Will, I am so proud of you for the big accomplishment, I love you so much, you can always come play at my house, hope you have a marvelous birthday sweet baby!

Julie said...

Hi Annie, Caleb just came in here as I was checking out your blog and said, "Is that Ms. Annie?!!!" Thank you for teaching his Sunday school class.... I hope that he is behaving.

I can't believe that our babies are turning one already! Annabelle's birthday is next Thursday.

I have enjoyed reading through your posts!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oohhhooohhh!!!!! man where did the year go? it just flew. i still can't get over it. will is so sweet. i just love him. i can't believe what a tiny little newborn he was and what a big one year old he is. i just love to hug him and talk to him! happy birthday little man.

Niki said...

Aww, I miss Will! I need to see him soon.


Happy Birthday Will!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already one! Man, does time fly! Happy Birthday Will! I'll see you this coming week.. I'll be up Oct 4-7! Love you all!

Becky said...

Hey Annie,

I haven't posted before, but I've been reading for several months now. I can't let this auspicious occasion go. Wow! One whole year! Happy, happy Birthday, Will! Dan, too! Your blog often brings me to tears because of the joy I know your Mom and Dad must feel over their dear precious Annie, her wonderful husband and awesome grandson. (I'm crying now as I type this ~ for we Willows have no greater joy than to hear that the Willow-ettes are walking in the Truth ~ III John 1:4). It's been so much fun watching Will's first year unfold, and I wish you all God's blessings for year #2. Hopefully, Will and I will connect in person before too very long. Also, may your new house be a haven of love, peace, joy, laughter, health and safety (Lord, I pray this in Jesus' matchless name.) Thanks for your diligence in blogging ~ it makes my heart sing!
Love, Becky Terry

Anonymous said...

Yeah Will. Happy Birthday. Nate and I sure do miss seeing you. You are such a joy.

Much love,
the Hornes

Rachel said...

great post annie! happy birthday will!!!