Friday, September 14, 2007

Please don't give up on us, especially you BIG D.
Internet has returned to our lives so you will see Will soon, he'll be 1 very soon!
LOTS TO COME
STAY TUNED to Singletary World

7 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

yeah you are back!

Anonymous said...

Good!I've been wondering what's happening in the Singletary house!

Becky Swann said...

We have not given up hope, Dylan hasn't either, he's Big D right? ;)

TMB said...

Hey Annie. i think i will love being a "blogger!!" :) so fun...we have missed your posts and pictures, but it sounds like ya'll have been so busy! how is your chocolate brown house coming along? hope you have a great day...love, T

Melanie said...

LOVE YOU and miss you bunches and bunches!

TAM 382 TOMS Shoes SURVEY! said...

you should probably take sadie out of your signature... people will be led astray. i love you! it was so good to be with you guys this weekend!

Just April... said...

I saw on Courtney's blog that you all just got and moved into a new place? How exciting! I hope you post about it and show us pictures!