Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We'de rather be hit in our heads with a hammer than renovate a house with an infant...
but it's nearing the end an
d no one has any injuries at all!

Sorry about the long silence everyone. I'm
sure that it's been painful not being to see Will as much as you were able to a month ago.
The long title sums up our life lately. It's been full of excitement as we have almost finished the biggest projects on the house, but has not come without challenges.
We will be moving in by the weekend.

The past month has held in
it beach trips, 3 teeth, new house, Will standing alone a lot, lots of blessings in time with family and friends and new life, and of course work, work and more work.
I was able to see a lot of my friends from growing up at camp over the weekend, our camp reunion was the greatest yet!
And we got to see other friends too, I stayed up until 4:30 am, reminiscing about the days gone by, I don't think I've recovered still.


I knew before but now I am confirmed, my husband is a work horse, he's awesome.
Having a full time job that has nothing to do with construction and making a house that needed tons of TLC into a dream. His family came to help too, his mom and Dad cleaned, painted, took down border, friends helped lay floors, and so much more. Thank you.
Thank you, thank you Dan.
He turns 31 on Thursday, Will turns 1 on Friday. We have lots to blog about next week, hopefully I'm really out of my blogging rut.

Hope you enjoy the little taste of our life lately.

5 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

yeaaaaa we have missed you terribly!

Becky Swann said...

Oh good there you are.
So good to see our Will again, not that I have not seen the live version, but let's face it you really needed to update your blog.
;)and now you did so I guess we can still be friends.

TMB said...

Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Annie! I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I've been wondering what you have been up to but I see now it has been very very busy! It's good to see you and your family, everyone is growing up! Spencer is sooo grown-up and really beautiful! Can't wait to see the new house and Will! Love you!

Just April... said...

Nice to read the recent update - lots happening in your lives right now - all such great stuff! Hugs!