Friday, August 10, 2007

Out of the blogging funk I come.....

Camp is coming to a close this Sunday the 12th and even though the Singletary's love camp (because it's our livelihood and also because it's an amazing ministry to children and we love working with the college age staff)....We are tired. Exhausted really, and ready to be with, well, eachother, friends, family, our dogs, etc. etc.


On the Will Front:

Hey this is Will, I'm doing great, I continue to poop twice maybe more a day, have wet diapers consistently, the spit up has significantly decreased so much so that Mom can catch up on washing my burpclothes. My daily activities include nursing, eating big people food, being wild and funny, sleeping, playing, trying to give up my second nap, laughing, and speaking in my own language (which may include crying around 5pm). "I also like pina coladas and gettin caught in the rain".
O YEAH, MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'm crawling, not just my army crawling, on my knees crawling. I swear, if I'de known it was so easy I would have thrown all that army stuff to the birds. I can sail around a room now.
O and this is old news but I'm pulling up on everything and my deepest desire is to just go ahead and walk but my belly is very heavy.
I will miss all of my girlfriends at camp but am really excited to have Dad back all the time.

Will is going to be 1 year old in about 7 weeks. Wow! Time has fl
own, everyone's really right in saying that.
Lastly,
We have a lot of devs. in the Singletary household. We close on a house on Aug. 21st. (Better pictures coming in later entry). We will be doing tons of work on the house before we move in, actually it will mainly be Dan as he is sending Will and I to the beach with my family.
It's so hard to be a man. I'm so thankful Dan is so amazing.

Dan's birthday is the 27th of Sept, Will's is the 28th. Is another blow to the ol pops, No Beach for Dan and now his birthday will be trumped too. Can a guy get ahead? Good thing he's the most selfless person I know.
Example: It's 9pm and he's over there cooking pizzas for all of camp Timberlake. What a guy.

All that to say though, we are so excited about our house and to celebrate Will The Thrill's first birthday very soon.

9 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

ahhh what a cute little house! It is so fun to be home owners. i know you will enjoy it. i cant believe will is almost a year! WoW i cant wait to see him eating his cake!!!

Becky Swann said...

I'm so excited for you and your house. Will is the BEST! I love that little guy so much. I'm glad you are just about freed up from camp it will be good to see you more.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

now you will be a homeowner of 2 homes!!!! i can't wait for the birthday of the century. BellaRose is already worrying about what she is going to wear. we can't wait to have you back. i have missed you so much.

Unknown said...

Ahhh, It's so good to be back in blog world with all my blog friends in our blogging utopia.

Shanna Mac said...

we missed you. i've been on a blogging break as well and trying to regain my old blogger self. gracen is very distracting these days!

will is such a cutie!! and congratulations on the new home. it looks awesome. where is it?!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

Annie! Where is the new house? How exciting!

Will is just a little cutie pie. I wish I could squeeze his little cheeks. Can't wait to see y'all and congrats on being done with camp! Yay!!!!!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

your done, your done, your done. picturing me jumping up and down pumping my fist in the air. funny picture right! i can't wait to hang out with you. of course now is when you go on hiatus again to the beach and such.

Unknown said...

Yeah, yes we're done.
I will be gone for a few days to Hickory, but will be back next week and then gone the next to the beach.
The house is in Black Mountain down North Fork toward Laurel Ridge on Black Bear Trail, I particularly love the road name. More pictures when its actually ours.

Anonymous said...

Annie and Dan! Congrats on the house! I heard about it from Jen this weekend! I'm so excited for you both! And WILL! He is turning 1 soon! How crazy is that! Man, time sure does fly by! I hope I can make the cake eating! Love you all!