Monday, July 16, 2007

Lee Lee and May May
I wrote a little poem to the grandmoms. Who have come and helped so much this summer. Big Dan came with Lee Lee at the end of their visit too. Everyone has helped to make this summer go by smoothly. Thank you so much.

O to Grandmommies, they have come and stayed.
To be with their boy, to play play play.
O they bathed, worked on crawling and all
They never took a breath then to bed they would fall.
Will is the reason and true love it must be
for they came and spent all of their energy.
And now they still call him their baby boy
they still love Dan and Annie and still count it all a joy.











WE LOVE YOU!

10 comments:

Becky Swann said...

what a sweet little poem annie!
Will is a very lucky ducky to have so many people to love him and take care of him. I miss that little Iroquois call me when you are at home for the night again and I will come over and stair at him sleeping ( not anything creepy) :) But we can hang out and I will put cookies in Sadie's mouth then make you eat them!

The Colorado Carrs said...

bravo!

Becky Swann said...

haha "stair" at him! I majored in what in college?

Heidi and Richard King said...

Addie misses Will. She wanted to watch the video over and over again. Very cute I love your little laugh in the clip. Well, Will looks like he is having fun and loving life in all of the pics. See you soon!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

so cute

Melanie said...

You're a poet and didn't know it! Love you!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

HI Annie!!! Glad Will has so many fun people to look after him....he seems so wierded out by the walking thing....funny video. :) miss y'all.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Will for writing his own poems! He is so smart! = ) I hope you are doing well! Much love.. He is so cute.. I can't wait to hangout with him more next time!... which could be soon or whenever since my parents are there full time now.

Rachel said...

oh so sweet! we miss you guys! we gotta get will and nathan together soon!

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

Oh he wants to walk so bad! Don't worry little Will, it's over-rated. It just makes it easier to fall down...if you keep crawling then everyone will want to pick you up and believe me that's a lot more fun than having to walk everywhere! ...love you little cutie!