We're Back
with gusto
Sorry it's been so long.
We have had internet trouble, and weren't quite sure how to fix it since I traded the cable guy pottery for hooking up our TV along with our internet.
We have had internet trouble, and weren't quite sure how to fix it since I traded the cable guy pottery for hooking up our TV along with our internet.
Now, we aren't sure if that's bad. I mean, he did it. So, does that mean that we aren't doing the right thing?
O well, Dan called, sheepishly, and no problem, they got it right back to normal. And nobody had to get hurt.
So here's on to the good stuff, Will, and what's he been up to lately, besides having criminal parents.
So here's on to the good stuff, Will, and what's he been up to lately, besides having criminal parents.
Will has been with Katy and Lizza. What wonderful names.
They are always there for me and they never put me to shame, well sometimes.
We laugh and listen, we make eachother glisten. In the past years we've all become quite sizzlin'.........
"No, no you say, that isn't right, the pigs say Oink all day and night",
Wait, sorry, my brain may be on it's way to becoming mush, Will's books are taking over my creativity.
"No, no you say, that isn't right, the pigs say Oink all day and night",
Wait, sorry, my brain may be on it's way to becoming mush, Will's books are taking over my creativity.
So, I'm not the best poet, but isn't it the thought that counts.
I really am so thankful for my sisters and being with them this past week was so great. It means a great deal that they love Will so much.
And then there is Big Kid cousin Pencie. Will already looks at her with great admiration. I think that she's ready to run and play on the beach with him, I think she wonders why he is so boring.
I remember feeling that way about Katy when she was born and I was 7, but then I realized that Katy is amazing, I now could watch her all day.
I really am so thankful for my sisters and being with them this past week was so great. It means a great deal that they love Will so much.
And then there is Big Kid cousin Pencie. Will already looks at her with great admiration. I think that she's ready to run and play on the beach with him, I think she wonders why he is so boring.
I remember feeling that way about Katy when she was born and I was 7, but then I realized that Katy is amazing, I now could watch her all day.
And here is Nana and Aunt Georgia. Will was very heavy for Nana's lap, so he could only stay there for a bit. Will loves his buddyfly and his great aunt Georgia.
Ok, Hopefully I'll get another post up soon.
Salutations.
Ok, Hopefully I'll get another post up soon.
Salutations.









9 comments:
oh that is the sweetest post ever and i love the poem! i also love seeing family pictures and Will's big ole smile. it is good to have you back. i was getting worried about you!
Glad you are back in action Annie. I figured it's only appropriate for me and Sunday to sign first and be right back there with you! Will is just so cute I could just jump through the screen and squeeze him until he pops! (well not really) :)
Thanks girls, it's good to be back. I was worried about myself too.
So cute. I love his smiling eyes in all the pics! You have to get some of our trip to the crazy farm. I'd love to see them. Glad in back too!
Oh you sisters are Beautiful! Dont yo love sisters! Well its good to see WIll again. Thanks!
With all of those beautiful women around him no wonder Will "the thrill" is beaming. What a charmer.
When do we get to see the film of him swinging? We want it and we want it now. We deserve to see it.
Annie!! Will is looking rather long!! He is the cutest boy I know!! Love and Miss you all!
WOW... I can't believe it took me so long to look at the new posting. Annie, your poetry is amazing, but I wouldn't apply to any graduate programs just yet. We had the best time with Will... he is the cutest, best, smartest boy ever, and his aunts love him more than any aunts have ever loved a nephew.
Ahhh Will, I love to whisper into your baby ear! Also, I like the picture with me, you, mommy, aunt lizza, and spencer because you're laughing soo much! and pencie is sooo angry - hahahaha
Post a Comment