We Love Family
So many things to celebrate this past week....
Big Dan and Lee have a house here now!
Will was baptized last Sunday.
Our families were together again.
Beth and Kirk got off from their busy lives at the hospital to see us!

Dan and Kirk went fishing, just one day, lots and lots of work comprised the other days. They were successful at both.
Aunt B and uncle Kirk were so much fun. We got to spend 4 wonderful days with them. We were with them non stop the whole time, it was pure bliss.
Sadie was in heaven as well, because someone was finally paying attention to how cute she is again.
Aunt B gave Will a bath and put him to bed one night, just like a pro. He loves his aunt B, they have a special bond. 

Fuba and Pop pop, greatest grandads ever.

Having our families together was such a wonderful thing. We love it when this can happen.
Now that Lee and Big Dan have a house here we are so excited to be able to see them all so much more.

Our Man is getting longer, the rolls are starting to fade it seems, we are so sad. However, don't fret, he's still quite large.
My mom (right) and Dan's mom and dad (left). Will kept himself up to see his grandparents all together. He really is starting to put on the charm.
O the admiration.




Will in his new (hand me down) exersaucer and Lee in her new kitchen. We are so excited about both.Later I'll post pictures of the house, before and after. This entry got a little long though.
Soon to come..... more celebration and Family to come, Aunt Lizza and Cousin Pencie, aunt Katy will be there too!
We Love Spring!
7 comments:
I like the picture of Will with Dan where it looks like he's rolling his eyes like "Oh Dad!" haha he makes the best faces. I'm glad he has so many people that love him! Annie I do like your wavey hair in that picture! don't think I would miss it! Way to be free haha :)
i like the wavy ahir too! it looks so good. i like how you wrote that he is still quite large. i just love him. he just has a gentleness about him that is so endearing. i can't wait to see more pictures of the house.
Your hair is so long! It looks so pretty!
I love the long blog keepit up!
Sooo cute! Will is so blessed to be surrounded by so much love. He can't help but grow up to be just one of the coolest kids ever. I am so glad Rye is going to have such an awesome best friend!
Annie! Your hair is so long! It looks beautiful! I'm sorry I have been a slacker with the comments! I check out all of the blogs as often as possible but today I finally have time to say, "I love you and miss you" ...and Will just gets cuter (if that is possible! because he is absolute cuteness every time I see him.) What a great husband and family you have! P.S. I'm so glad to see Dan is still getting some time to fish during this crazy camp season.
How can a 5 month old child have so much personality. I must agree with Lizza, Will is the best baby ever. But then look at the love that his parents, his grandparents, his aunts, all of their friends, and God have put into him thus far. Cousin Spencer is anxious to go see him this week. Will just looks like he has that peaceful look that seems to be saying, I am happy because God gave me to you wonderful parents.
oh fuba!!!!!! i love him. i hope people say those same wonderful things about BellaRose. okay time for another post there annie1
Post a Comment