Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hide and Seek

Ah the laughter, it will make you melt.

13 comments:

Becky Swann said...

yeah you got it on your blog!!! that is cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. What a little joygiver! I am so in love with him.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Way to go!!!!

Oh my goodness he is so freakin' cute!

Shanna Mac said...

okay, i have to admit--i've been stalking the singletary family. i can't help it. that kid is just too stinkin' cute!! the video was just too precious to not comment on. congratulations on such an awsome lil' man!

(i'm a friend of jessica and sunday's--not a complete stranger crazy person, promise!)

Sunday Grant Photography said...

annie you have to make that video longer!!! he totally made my morning. i did not sleep so well and am not in the best mood and Will just completely changed that for me. i need more!! you are pretty cute too :). i don't want to ignore the momma since you were the one making him laugh so hard. okay i have to watch it again

Heidi King said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! He is just such a little love!

Niki said...

I Love That!!! Tears are rolling down my face, Annie. He is so cute. I love how worried he gets in the moment before you come back up again. And the delay before he really starts to laugh. So cute. You are so lucky that you can hear that live anytime you want.

MelissaCoates said...

I love his laugh! He is so cute...

Heidi King said...

I just let Ryland (you know...Will's best friend) watch the video and he loved it. He was talking to the screen and smiling.

natalie said...

will is precious! that laughter is contagious!!!

Jessica Rodriguez said...

Those videos you did are priceless! I put on Becky's blog that Ash thinks Will is the "cutest baby ever", and I must agree. . . he is the cute baby in the cute high chair! Thanks for sharing the video, Annie!

TAM 382 TOMS Shoes SURVEY! said...

This is amazing! I love it how he looks so surprised and shocked everytime! He is wonderful! I love you Will!!!!

Anonymous said...

I watch him laugh every morning and smile!!! I love him so much!!

Leah said...

I LOVE the laugh. I watched it three times. Keep the videos coming!

Blessings,
L