The Philadelphia
Unicorn fairy princess
Well we went to visit my sister Lizza and my niece for Spencer's 4th birthday. Dan, being the "safe" driver that he is drove most all the way, so it took quite a while to get there, but we were safe!
It was well worth the trip though.
Unicorn fairy princess
Well we went to visit my sister Lizza and my niece for Spencer's 4th birthday. Dan, being the "safe" driver that he is drove most all the way, so it took quite a while to get there, but we were safe!
It was well worth the trip though.
Spencer, Will's princess cousin in all her glory on her birthday.
Bill, Spencer's Dad, ends up wearing a tu tu most of his time with her. Notice Lucy, the dog, has her party dress on too.
Wow, this kid might have a future on broadway or a night club act or something.
Donna and Pencie talking about needing a rest from all the presents and partying.
We had a great time dancing, as usual (Dan especially). And went on many walks around town.
Will had his first trip down a tube slide (not by himself, even though Dan and Dad wanted him too). We celebrated until we were all exhausted, Lizza I think the most.
But, pretty much what sums our whole trip is this story of Lizza and Spencer.
They were reading a bedtime story about being excited about who you are, Spencer says to Lizza, "Mommy, I'm not excited to be a person". Lizza, confused says, "Well, Spencer what is it that you want to be?" Spencer replies, " I want to be a unicorn".
We love our 4 year old Unicorn.
Thanks Lizza, Donna and Spencer for having us all and for sparing your privacy for me, Dan and Will.
But, pretty much what sums our whole trip is this story of Lizza and Spencer.
They were reading a bedtime story about being excited about who you are, Spencer says to Lizza, "Mommy, I'm not excited to be a person". Lizza, confused says, "Well, Spencer what is it that you want to be?" Spencer replies, " I want to be a unicorn".
We love our 4 year old Unicorn.
Thanks Lizza, Donna and Spencer for having us all and for sparing your privacy for me, Dan and Will.









11 comments:
we LOVED having you with us, and YES i was exhausted. Here's another story. You know how Spencer wants to change her name? Well... she loves the Princess Charming game that you gave her for her birthday and she decided that she wants her new name to be... guess what... Princess Charming. I told her that we would call her whatever she wants, but I drew the line at telling her teachers and friends about her new name. Well, yesterday, a customer at the restaurant asked her what her name was, and what do you think she said? Princess Charming. Oh lord.
Now about that newphew of mine... he is just absolutely AMAZING. I loved being with him. He is the most gorgeous boy ever. And the seetest. And the funniest. I love the way he smirks and laughs.
And I want to thank you and Dan for driving all that way for Spencer's (I mean PC's birthday). That was a true act of love, and we really really appreciated you being with us.
Love all the pictures, especially the one of you all dancing...Dan is a crazy man! Glad you had fun and have great stories to remember forever now. Will is the cutest little man ever (second only to his friend Rye!)
i love those pictures. princess charming is so stylish in her brown dress and jeans! happy birthday to her. i know all about "safe drivers", my husband being one of them. i am thankful for him, but my goodness speed it up a little :)
What a trip. Great hospitality, great family time, great food (don't forget the food), great hotel, great walks and play time in the park----and to top it off, snow in April in Philly. The pics are great but don't tell the story of PC's "birthday party", and the never ending opening of gifts. Thank you Lizza, Donna, PC(Spencer Bob), Lucy, and Mabel for having all of us invade your space. We loved it. Uh Lizza, about your spelling. Or did you mean to coin a new word for a new relative---"Newphew". And I will agree that Will is very enjoyable to watch---or as you put it he is the seetest. Sorry, I couldn't help picking. It's a Robb thing. And don't forget---WE'RE WATCHING!!!
What a time we all had with Princess Charming!! And our little prince is the most charming little man in the whole world!!!! Or should I say "BIG MAN" since his doctor visit today!!! Thank you for posting this blog so diligently and keeping all of us up to date on his development. As a couple of my friends have said: they're addicted to Will's blog. Dan, thank you for the most pleasant trip home. ( I like your safe driving.) Love, Love, Love.
Oh what a fabulous party hat. I love the outfit. It looks good on Will too! Looks like you had a great time. I love Philly! Glad you got to walk around and check out the town.
sounds very fun. . . kids say the funniest things! And they make the world have so many more surprises. . . by the way I love that carrier that you have for Will.
Spencer stole unicorns from me, I've loved unicorns forever, siigh, at least she got something from me. haha, also, Will is AMAZING, I want to see him so bad! And I REALLY want to see a video of him rolling over because I still haven't! I love youuu!!!
LOVE Wills new videos! His little chubby legs are soooooo precious!
Post a Comment