Wow! He has gone from just having rolls to being a roll. It is just so cute...he rolls his little block and is like "hmmm, I can do that too seeeee!" Love you guys!
Yeah Will good job buddy, lets see now; things Will is doing so well... 1. staring at houseguests :) 2. eats carrots 3.smokes cigars 4. ROLLS!!! these are not all the things he does of course but those I recently observed myself.
Annie and Dan, Will is so adorable. I'm so proud of him! So, I wanted to share this video with you guys because when my sister-in-law sent it to me, it just...for some reason...reminded me of y'all!
You'll have to visit this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXclf4RvnHE
I hope Will never starts rolling down hill. He is a pro already. He really seems to be alert and able to see what he wants and grab it. He will need that rolling and grabbing ability when he plays for Alabama. heh-heh!
9 comments:
i think gracen has a crush on will. she just got CRAZY excited over his rolling skills and tried to "pick" him out of the 'puter!
Wow! He has gone from just having rolls to being a roll. It is just so cute...he rolls his little block and is like "hmmm, I can do that too seeeee!" Love you guys!
Yeah Will good job buddy, lets see now; things Will is doing so well...
1. staring at houseguests :)
2. eats carrots
3.smokes cigars
4. ROLLS!!!
these are not all the things he does of course but those I recently observed myself.
Annie and Dan,
Will is so adorable. I'm so proud of him! So, I wanted to share this video with you guys because when my sister-in-law sent it to me, it just...for some reason...reminded me of y'all!
You'll have to visit this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXclf4RvnHE
see he even rolls back and forth. he is so smart and strong. i like your foot, annie, pushing the toy. that was the best :)
OH MY GOOOOSH! I'M SO PROUD!!! that was amazing! i love you will!!!
i'm very sad i won't get to see this little guy this summer! well.. maybe once or twice.
I hope Will never starts rolling down hill. He is a pro already. He really seems to be alert and able to see what he wants and grab it. He will need that rolling and grabbing ability when he plays for Alabama. heh-heh!
is that a picture of fuba wuba jerry rolling over or baby will? it's hard to tell them apart.
Post a Comment