Our Trip to Nashville last weekend
Here we are, sweaty and tired but having a blast (even though you can't see it in this picture). We had so much fun running together, it's amazing how God has blessed me with such an amazing sister-in-law. I was running there beside her thinking, how is it that I get to have her as family? No, at this moment I was probably thinking, why do I do this to myself. Dan and Will were there with friends watching, but with 30,000 people you can imagine how hard it was to find us.This guy loves his Aunt B sooooooo much. She has a way with him. He is a lady charmer, but he really puts on the charm for her, it's hilarious. It was great to see Nashville and to be with family and friends.
We had a little pick me up at the Marble Slab, Will got his first experience at manhood, Dan got him this little Bass Pro Shops hat, and all was good. The Singletary's were back in business.


10 comments:
We had such a good time together, didn't we? I am very blessed to have you as a sister in law.. only one more week till we are in black mountain!
aww...Way to go!
You inspire me to one day become a runner! I love that picture of Dan and Will also. Will looks so proud to be sport'n that hat with his Daddy.
will looks like such a little man in that picture with dan. no he can't grow this fast. already a little boy!! so sweet. good job on the run. i could never do that!
I ran in Nashville too! Visited with Melanie while I was there. She was on the side cheering on Belmont Blvd. We could have had a merri-mac reunion! Wish I would have seen you and family!
Wow look at that number you must be Kenyan or something! Will looks super cool in his hat, what a little man he is! Hey to Beth! you guys are awesome for running in that!
Wow!!! You and Beth looked great. Wish we could have been there to witness. I see Will not only got a "man" experience at the Bass shop but also changing the tire. Is there nothing that little guy can't do? We look forward to seeing you folks soon. First Mom's day is coming up soon. Are you ready? Before you turn around it will be your 32nd.
Love
Fube
Annie! You and I need to do a run together!! That sounded like so much fun! And you have been blessed with a wonderful sister-in-law (Hi Beth!). Can't wait to see you in a few weeks too! Love you!
That's really fun, Annie. I did a half marathon once that almost killed my feet literally (smile). . . How far did you both run? Oh, and I love the baby jogger. Those things are Wonderful and just what I would expect you to have being a superfit mom and all!!
my sister is a stud muffin
Post a Comment