There is no pattern to my blogging, I'm doing really well for two days in a row, it really just means we've been home a lot.
Just wanted you all to see our little man sleeping, with a particularly pursed face.
Our newest addition to the Singletary Family. My kiln. Yeah, finally I have the ability to make and finish the work I do, wow. Shiny and New, I feel so blessed!
Will's first trip to the Biltmore House with Cassie Ryalls. It was quite cold but we stayed warm once inside. He mostly enjoyed looking at himself in the big mirrors in the bedrooms. Yes, he really admires himself!

Dan and Kent Mclure, fishing buddies. Cold fishing buddies
Nap Time in Will's Haven
Big Boy Friends, Will with his friend Nathan Flaherty. Nathan's Dad Doug is holding them, they like eachother a lot, we think. They will one day beat up on the shrimps together, no, no stick up for the shrimps.
6 comments:
Annie I am so excited for you about your kiln! you are going to have so much fun with that. It looks like a spaceship a space ship of pots!
I love striped sleepers. They ate so precious but not as precious as that little kisser Will is putting up! Love it
will is a gentle giant and he will protect all man kind like becky's crazy bear picture. the protector. that is what Will will be!
Annie, Dan and Will the thrill! I'm so glad I got to see the cutest boy this side of the Mississippi! Oh, I could just eat him! And he rolls over on his own! that's amazing!
Annie and Dan! What a little bundle of cuteness you have. I feel left out being the ONLY one who hasn't met Will the Thrill face to face...even Brian got to see him at the NOC sale! ....so y'all just make your way to Rabun Gap someday and stay with us. We have plenty of room. :) Miss y'all!
Annie...he is getting cuter and cuter (is that a word?). I am sick this week, too. But I would love to see him in person again soon....dinner? Guess what tomorrow is the Science Fair at my old school. And i wasn't even asked to judge. :)
Post a Comment