Sunday, January 14, 2007


Our Girls
Sneaky Sadie and Mellow Mocha
They love Will, a little too much probably!



Dan put a new starter in the Subaru on Saturday. Yet another triumph over the Subaru Saga!
Go Dan!

6 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

dan i am so impressed with you, too bad we don't have our lemon of a subaru you could have put a starter in that one as well :)

The Colorado Carrs said...

Good Job dan! Hope that cut on our head wasnt part of the battle!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing that Will is the most outstanding and brilliant baby ever born in the whole world. And that Dan put in a new starter. And that Annie is so beautiful!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

you are right kay and katy they are the ALL AMERICAN family!!

jenrodhaynes said...

Dan! Come to Costa Rica! They need brilliant "fix it" men like you!.... I think Rush is missing his ladies!

Anonymous said...

Dan,
You have certainly perfected the mechanic's "uh oh maam, I have this part left over" look. I agree with everything said before by Sunday, Katy, and Maymay.