i just want to squeeze those legs and wrist. you are going to have the best arm muscles, not that you don't already though! maybe i should come hold him for awhile and work on mine.
no big muscles yet, but I'm lifting weights to keep up! I don't know if you should lift him, don't you have a lifting limit? Will doesn't want to hurt Baby Bella.
9 comments:
i just want to squeeze those legs and wrist. you are going to have the best arm muscles, not that you don't already though! maybe i should come hold him for awhile and work on mine.
no big muscles yet, but I'm lifting weights to keep up! I don't know if you should lift him, don't you have a lifting limit? Will doesn't want to hurt Baby Bella.
i think that it is 25 lbs so we have a little bit more to go right?
Oh that is the cutest picture what an amazing little cubb!
He is a doll! As my dad would say "I just want to sqqqeeeeezzzeeee him!!" And he looks a lot like Dan in that picture.
Leah
Oh my goodness! He might be bigger then you! What a cutie pie...
I will email you video stuf soon!!
my nephew is the cutest boy on earth. i wish i could hold him right now!!!!!!!
Is "Will the Thrill" his rastlin name?
Yes, that his the name they will announce on the loudspeaker when they bring out the current belt champion of the world. Isn't that what you call it?
Post a Comment