Friday, January 12, 2007

From the beginning



I am with my older sister Lizza and Spencer my niece. Here is Will at 8 months of life in my belly. I thought that since we didn't start this blog until after he was born that it would be neat to go back. And because some have asked me what I looked like pregnant because you never got to see me. Well, here it is, not the prettiest thing in the world, but considering that he was born about 4 weeks after this picture, I look pretty happy, right? Too all my friends that are pregnant, it goes by so fast. I don't even remember how I felt here, I don't really even remember being pregnant, because having him here is so fun!


Now here is Will when he was one week old. Six pounds one ounce of him. Jen Haynes is holding him. This is a tribute to Jen, she and her husband have just left for six months of missions in Costa Rica, they are amazing. You guys are very missed. I actually picked up the phone to call her to take one of our random trips to Asheville. That was o so sad.



Will today, he is 3 months and 2 weeks. He is very smart, batting at little birdies, holding onto fingers. Definitely on his way to ivy league.
So, hope you all enjoyed a little timeline of Will's development. It's hard to imagine that this big ol' baby once was the size of a pea. Aaa the miracle of life.

5 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh my goodness!!!! i could just eat him up. he looks like such a boy!! i love him. i can't wait for him and Bella Rose to be married. Annie it is so wild seeing you pregnant. you are right time does fly. I mean that was only 4 months ago!!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

I think you look great pregnant! And I cant believe how little WIll looks in that picture with Jen. Rylie was never that little but they grow so very fast!

Anonymous said...

What a big boy you are. I'm proud of mechanic Dan.

Anonymous said...

Will is so cute! Such a big boy! I can't wait to meet him in person! I love you all!

jenrodhaynes said...

Oh Annie! First I have to say I miss you terribly! That being said, Will looks adorable in these pics. "Look out world, here he comes!" Yes, he will be so smart! Thank you for the note about Jason and I. That meant alot. We miss the whole family and can't wait until we hang out again...and until my cell works so you can call! Life is great here!