Monday, January 8, 2007


Our Big Boy's First Christmas



To the above right is Will with Santa, no it's uncle Kirk.

To the left is Truett and Bennett his second cousins.


We were in Mississippi for two weeks with Dan's family.
We had a great time and Will changed so much. He came back making many more sounds than before and laughing all the time. He is such a happy boy.

Dan and I were so tired after our drive to Miss. last time that to fly there was such a relief, we think Will loves to fly. He slept pretty much the whole way, and if he wasn't sleeping he was sprawled out on my lap looking at the lights. Speaking of lights, his favorite
things thus far: Lights, fans, his bunny his monkey. Although his hands are quite the prize winner for entertainment.

To the left is Dan's grandmother MeeMaw.
Christmas was great, Will mostly received clothes because he grows out of everything and we can't afford to keep up his wardrobe. And I have to admit, I love baby clothes. I never knew little boy clothes could be so much fun. We also got books galore, many touch and feel books, our favorite. One from Lee Lee and Pop Pop called "Pat the Bunny", the best book ever, brought back many memories of, now you pat the bunny, now you touch Daddy's face.

Below are Dan's Parents Lee Lee and Pop Pop (grandparent names) and uncle kirkie again.

"It is an amazing thing to love someone so much and get the priviledge of watching other people who you care about you love him as well." Quote by Dan

We all watched Will a lot, watched him laugh, coo, kick his legs and arms. Everyone had their turn dancing with him to his great music, "Juba dis and Juba Dat", "All around the kitchen cockadoodledoodledoo" (given to us by aunt Lizza and cousin Spencer).He mostly enjoyed dancing with Aunt B, she's got great moves. Whenever he fusses, it's time to get up and dance, that's our solution as of late.

We wish we had more pictures, but we had camera trouble, so these are our few.

Well, that pretty much sums up our Christmas at the Singletary's in Miss, next year we'll be over to the Robb's in Hickory. O how we wish everyone lived in the same place.




6 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

everyone can come to you and then they are all in the same place :) problem solved. i love all the pictures of Will. He really is so much fun to be around. I need to be around him more so that I sort of know what to do when his future wife, i mean Bella Rose comes!

Becky Swann said...

Thanks for putting more pictures up Annie I needed my little I mean big Will fix! He is such a cutieface!

jenrodhaynes said...

Will's first visit to "Santa"...I wonder what he asked for? ...Love that little guy!

Anonymous said...

Amazing how your family didn't enjoy Will or anything. Whatever they feed you(Annie) in Mississippi? Will is enjoying!

Anonymous said...

hi annie & dan ...and big fella will! i am constantly checking your blog for new pics! i had given up almost for good, but finally i get some great pics of your christmas. it looks like it was a blast. let's grab lunch soon!

The Colorado Carrs said...

I too am so happy to see more pictures of that cute fella... Looks like Rylie has some competion for the cutest cheeks!!!