We are finally back and our Little Will is not so Little Anymore!
Check Him Out










See what we mean
Many things have happened since we last posted so long ago. We have been to Hickory to visit the Robb clan for Thanksgiving and to Jackson to visit Lee Lee and Pop Pop and Aunt Beth and uncle Kirk, we'll post pictures of those trips later.
We have had laughter and smiling and cooing up a storm. And the best thing of all is that we have discovered the world of BIBS. Our friend Jen Whipple the other day said, she couldn't believe that we didn't use bibs (having a baby with Reflux and all). Well, I thought, and of course said out loud, BIBS, I've never thought of such a thing for Will.
We just happened to have about a million given to us so I opened the drawer as soon as we got home and fastened that thing on the little guy and our world was changed forever. We have officially gone from 10 outfits a day to about 2. Wow! Thanks Jen Whipple, I knew you were wise, but now I know you are brilliant, or maybe I'm just a little slow at this baby stuff.
So, needless to say we are thankful that we have such a big (14lbs. 12oz. 24in) little baby boy. He is filling our lives with such joy and if you come to the Singletary house now at anytime you could find us dancing in the kitchen (it happens everyday now because Will is quite the dancer).
Well,it feels good to be back. Thanks for your patience. We love you all.
A Taste of Annie's Work as a New Mom


4 comments:
Oh my look at those cheeks!!!
the Pottery is beautiful.
i love him so much! what picture did you decide on for your family picture?
Oh I love that guy!(Will) He is the cutest cutest bundle! I'm going to miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see what will looks like when we get back!
we need more pictures!!!
Post a Comment