Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby Jack
born Sept. 27th, 2010 @ 11am

the day before we celebrated Dan and Will's birthdays with my Dad, Mom and Katy. Just like 4 years ago we did with Will the day before he was born. Yes, we are "those people" that you hear about having all the same birthdays. It seems to be ok now though, i realized being the only female in my family with a birthday in November won't be so bad afterall.

the view from the room, gotta love the mountains on a stormy day!

so thankful for so many wonderful people to care for us at mission

baby daddy


MayMay...thank you for all your help!!!

fuba, thank you for coming so much to be with us

aunt Katy, thank you for coming even though you have 2 broken ankles and a hurt arm

Aunt Georgia

Precious big brother Will....he was so excited to finally meet Jack!!!

my boys!!! i love them!!!





Lee Lee....thank you for all your help!!!

Lee lee and Pop pop, thank you both for all you've done for us

o here he is.....the main attraction, what a cutie!!!

our welcome home

o that face, he was couldn't wait for his brother to meet his dog Mocha and see his room

he ran to get Mocha to see

and helped dad get him in faster


will's welcome home sun





my wonderful wonderful sisters


mommy and Will date, ice cream and park


We are so thankful to so many people for help and generosity. Sunday came early in the morning to be with Will so we could get to the hospital, Becky and Dave were on call at the drop of a hat, my mom hopped right in the car to get Will and bring him to meet Jack and then stayed and helped us so much. Lee and dan got right in the car and drove 9 hours to be there for us at the hospital and are still here helping us. Katy and my dad drove over, injuries and all to meet Jack. It really does take an army people. Will felt so special on his birthday the day after Jack was born because he had family all around. Thank you to everyone for loving and caring for us in so many ways.
And, thank you to all who have prayed for us and baby Jack's safe delivery!





"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling" Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com

11 comments:

Becky Swann said...

yay! you posted! I think we were reading eachother's blogs at the same time!
Well you do share a birthday with the coolest person ever! so you know that that is GREAT right right???
Glad you have such great family around, so glad Katy cold be there, Jack is Beautiful! You look great! Can't wait until ellen shakes her faver so we can come see you again!!

KatieKate said...

Super super great. Will's face in every. single. picture. is absolutely precious. Love!

I can't wait to meet Lil' Jack in a couple weeks!!!

Jessica said...

I agree. Wills face was so cute! I have never seen a kid so excited usually they are all confused!

I never realized that Will's birthday was the next day. I mean I knew the date but didnt put two and two together....

Thank you for sharing Jack with us. We cant wait to meet him!

Jennie Medeiros said...

So beautiful Annie! I cried checking out your post, because it seems like forever ago since I brought the babies home (and it was really less than 4 months ago). Enjoy every minute of this time. Congrats to your whole family!

Margaret said...

such a sweet post! All the pictures are so great. I LOVE the welcome home one and all the ones of Will so excited. So happy for you and your sweet family! Hope to see you very soon!

MelissaCoates said...

You found time to post! YAY!! I love the Welcome home picture too... You have such a sweet family. Glad to see everything is going so well. Many Hugs from Charlotte!!

Courtney said...

YAY! Pictures of baby Jack and the family! I love seeing Will's face when you got home, he was so excited to have his brother there with him, so cute, getting Mocah too.. I'm so glad everyone could come and be there too! It's such a special time!

I can't wait to met the little guy myself.. I'm hoping to see you Sunday Oct 24th.. let me know if you'll be around. I'll be up!

Byerly said...

Um, could your family BE any cuter? Nope, nope, nope!! Love all the happiness in this post!!

Heidi King said...

Ah, I love it. You are surrounded by people who love you all so much. Jack is beautiful! I love that picture of your little family in the hospital and your head on Dan's shoulder. Sweetness.

MC and Brian Phillips said...

What joy! I'm just smiling so big right now. Jack is completely adorable. We have the birthday thing going on too!!! Brian- March 3rd, Harper-March 4th! When is Dan's? I think those Daddies secretly love sharing with their children:)
Thinking of you and missing you!

The McVicker Family said...

Annie, you made me want to cry! I loved these pictures! What sweet memories you have of bringing baby Jack into the world. It is so nice to see families come together and help out in times of joy! I hope you guys are doing well and getting some sleep! I love your little family!