I have felt so helpless, as everyone i know has too, when i think about the Haitians and all that they are dealing with right now. I've just felt so sad for all the stories i've read about and watching 60 minutes the other night really painted a clear picture of the lack of preparation for a natural disaster of that magnitude.
Courtney posted this on her blog already and i thought it was so amazing that i thought i would post it too, this is how we get the word out after all.
This is a link to a family that has been living over there trying to make haiti more sustainable.
http://highwaytohaiti.com/
"Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling"
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
1 comment:
Annie.. I too feel helpless.. but I loved hearing this women (who seems to be our age) right there in the middle of it.. thanks for posting this!
Post a Comment