Tuesday, February 24, 2009

who knew?
Well, here are a few 2 year olds that Will gets to hangout with 3 mornings a week at his morning school. These guys are rowdy and so cute. There is only one girl in the class, she holds her own though. I love this one because Will is just leaning back watching everything go down.

Will woke up with a fever last night and he was so restless and cranky all night. He just wasn't himself. Of course the first thing I think is that he's caught something either at morning school or the gym and I'm irritated.

Well, then I realize that he has had his hand in his mouth non stop and is slobbering all over the place. I feel back in the back top right and low and behold, there is a sharp pointy beginning of a tooth. 2 year old molars. I looked it up online. Who knew?
Apparently they cut 2 year old molars and then more molars between 5 and 8 and then more at 12. Then wisdom teeth.
I thought he wouldn't get anymore teeth until teenage years? Where did I get that?
there is no telling.

This poor little guy is miserable and I'm just cuddling up a storm over here.

Dear Teeth, come soon please.........you too Spring.



13 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Oh teeth, I guess they call it cutting teeth for a reason. You forgot how they all fall out and then grow back in...Aren't I encouraging?! I'm glad you are learning all this so you can share will me later!
I'm glad Will has good buddies in his class!

Unknown said...

o yeah, I did forget about the falling out part. Great.

Anonymous said...

Oh, man... sending good teething thoughts your way!

TMB said...

oh, we feel your pain. we're not to the 2 year molars yet--but these canines have given us a run for our money!

i hope those teeth bust on through for him!
xo

Jessica Rodriguez said...

awww. .. poor Will. Hanna is 81/2 and still has teeth to loose. But one day she decided to pull a tooth that was quite ready in the bathroom of the grocery store b/c she wanted her tooth fairy money. :) It grossed me out. (ha) It gets easier. I loved the oragel stuff for hanna. it really helped. Can't wait to see you all this summer at camp!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

well at least the holes are already there when they fall out. that breaking skin part is rough. poor little will. i love that picture of him too! he looks like a teenager or something. sorry it was a rough night.

Julie said...

I love the new title picture. Will is such a handsome little guy! I am sorry about his teeth and I am with you on Spring....it is time.

MelissaCoates said...

aww...hug sweet will for us

Courtney said...

I didn't know that about teeth either.. I mean I knew kids got teeth.. and I knew they fall out and you get more.. but I had no idea when.. and that it causes a fever.. poor thing!!

Love the leaned back look Will has going on too!!

Byerly said...

Aww - poor Will. I hope snuggles with Mama will help him feel better. ~ We are so ready for spring around here as well!! C'mon Spring!!

Niki said...

Oh what a funny picture! I love the look on his face. I'm sorry about his teeth, but atleast it's not the virus that every other kid in town seems to have (or atleast all the ones at my school).
I missed your last post and was just catching up. You guys have gotten a lot done! How exciting that your studio is getting started. Way to go Worth. And it's pretty amazing to have a yard on the side of a mountain.

Jessie said...

don't feel badly. i stuck my fingers in lucy's mouth the other day and was surprised that there weren't teeth back there yet. i had forgotten about the more to come too and i've already been through this before. um...duh.
very excited for you and your studio that's on the way.

Nate and Joni Horne said...

Annie-- I can't believe how big Will is getting...He is a little man:)