Monday, June 4, 2007

Will and Winston

I got to take a little break from camp getting started to spend some time with friends I hadn't seen a while. Heather and Megan. Megan was my ceramics professor and Heather a fellow potter turned pastry chef.
Winston is the son of Megan. Winston is about 1 month older than Will so it's so fun to see what the next month holds for us. He is a hoot. He is very expressive and hilarious.
He is pulling up, crawling, saying Dag (dog). Will thought he was amazing as he sat very pensive with his little belly wondering how Winston got around so quickly.
They squeezed, pinched, pulled, pushed, and poked. No, not WWW but close.
I wondered how I'm going to make it through boyhood
Yeah for little boys.



I am about to be a full time working mom as we go into camp for almost 3 months.
Will is going to be in the office with me.
Dan's mom has been keeping Will this last week and this week for me get organized. What a blessing she has been.
We've got his baby gate, his large play mat(really an excersize mat), his pack n play will be somewhere for his naps that we don't know yet because of concern of noise, asbestos in the dry wall, hot weather and bugs. And finally we have the hundreds of girlfriends and guys that will befriend Will and already have, he already is loving the attention.
This all should make for some pretty interesting blog entries.
If, that is, I can possibly find the time.
But maybe I'll be better than ever, you never know.
Until Then.

39 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

ohhhhh He is going to have a fabulous summer!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

you just call when you need a break

Becky Swann said...

Oh such little cutieheads! Is that Niki in the background?

Unknown said...

ITs not nikki, it's my friend Heather. But it does look like nikki doesn't it?

Becky Swann said...

It does I looked back at that picture and look at how Will is looking at that tag on the stuffed animal he's like "huh, you can't put that in the dryer!" I love our Will!

Unknown said...

HEy Will. Hey puff. Let's get to 100. It will be fun now that I sit at a desk.

Becky Swann said...

100 huh well mine is just at 1 so I have far to go but since 100 is such a "will" number...

Becky Swann said...

I will leave alot

Becky Swann said...

see

Becky Swann said...

I know how it feels I like people to comment on mine but sometimes they just don't it's like it's not cool enough for them or something haha!

Becky Swann said...

Man Annie you're not even close to 100 comments yet. Let's help a girl out! anyone?

The Colorado Carrs said...

I hope we can see you and WIll when we are in town. It will only be briefly but it sure would be worth it!! We are going to be there Monday areound lUnch. Touch base with Sunday! I gotta see me some WIll

Unknown said...

Jessica I really want to see you and I want to see that cutie patooty Rylie so bad. Sunday said she'd call when you are here.

Unknown said...

I'm giving up on 100 Becky. I'll never get there. So sad. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Here

Anonymous said...

I'll

Anonymous said...

Post

Anonymous said...

To

Anonymous said...

help

Anonymous said...

You

Anonymous said...

reach

Anonymous said...

your

Anonymous said...

GOAL

Anonymous said...

Of

Anonymous said...

100

Anonymous said...

SInce

Anonymous said...

Sit

Anonymous said...

at

Anonymous said...

a

Anonymous said...

desk

Anonymous said...

all

Anonymous said...

day

Anonymous said...

too!

Anonymous said...

But really... Will is getting so big!! I can't wait to see him.. it's hard to believe the last time I saw him he wasn't sitting up and now he is sitting up on his own!! They grow up so fast! Tell Camp and Patti-O I said hello too! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha. Thanks Courtney. Did you do that on your birthday for me, so selfless.

Anonymous said...

I try to be helpful whenever I can... glad you liked it!

Becky Swann said...

whoa Annie you are well on your way to 100! I'm so proud!

Becky Swann said...

it really is inspiring.

Jeremiah said...

40