Oh Annie. I am so sorry ihavent gotten video stuff to you yet. I am sure you understand how the days go by! Its pretty simple I set up a you tube account then added it as a link to my blog. I upload the videos there. There might be a simpler way but I have yet to figure it out! Good Luck!
OH Sure, praise Will for rolling over, but no one says a kind thing about me when I roll over and I am shaped like him. I must admit that he is one cute talking kid.
8 comments:
Oh Annie. I am so sorry ihavent gotten video stuff to you yet. I am sure you understand how the days go by! Its pretty simple I set up a you tube account then added it as a link to my blog. I upload the videos there. There might be a simpler way but I have yet to figure it out! Good Luck!
So Cute!!!Yo can copy that address to your links !
I just want to say "hey" to him!!
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!
annie that was so sweet!!!. what a cute laugh
I finally got it to work and I love it I have played it several times!
Will is adorable! That video was very cool! Hanna wanted to see more (smile).
-Jes and Hanna and Ash
OH Sure, praise Will for rolling over, but no one says a kind thing about me when I roll over and I am shaped like him. I must admit that he is one cute talking kid.
jerry you are so funny!!! i will praise you the next time you roll over.
Post a Comment