Our Visit with Beth and Kirk
Dan's sister and brother in law came to see us last week, well probably more Will. It has been a crazy week so my timing is a little off but we had such a great time with them.
They had been celebrating their first anniversary in NY and then came to see us .
I love this picture of them on the Piano at FAO SW. Just like the movie "BIG" (sigh). I don't think they played Heart and Soul though.
When you don't get very much time off like them it means a whole lot that they would come here. Beth is a speech therapist and Kirk is in his residency as a doctor in Jackson, MS.
We want them to move here when Kirk is done with his residency.
We think they would be very happy, but we are kind of partial.
They had been celebrating their first anniversary in NY and then came to see us .

I love this picture of them on the Piano at FAO SW. Just like the movie "BIG" (sigh). I don't think they played Heart and Soul though.
When you don't get very much time off like them it means a whole lot that they would come here. Beth is a speech therapist and Kirk is in his residency as a doctor in Jackson, MS.
We want them to move here when Kirk is done with his residency.
We think they would be very happy, but we are kind of partial.


We ate very well the whole time, one of our favorite things about our family is that we always eat really well. It's basically all planned around what we will eat. Almond encrusted Tilapia Tacos, Ginger Glazed Red Trout, Blue cheese burgers.
Really it all is thanks to Dan. He is quite the chef. I like to cook, but I must confess I have a husband that relaxes when he's cooking. Somehow I always fail to appreciate that about him. But when people come into town I am reminded of what a blessing being married to a chef is.

And here is Will with his uncle Kirk in the Ergo Pack.
Now, I am quite a huge fan of the baby bjorn carriers. But when Will became a little too thick in the middle area for it a friend lent me this amazing contraption. It is a front carrier, a back carrier and a side carrier. And the best thing about it is that it is totally supportive for the little (or big) tykes.
Uncle kirk wore it quite nicely.
This sounds like a QVC add, but really Will loves it!

9 comments:
I actually had wondered how those were! Glad to know they are useful maybe we will invest in one. So glad you had a fun time....I miss our family being close.
Sunday and my blogpeerpressure worked :) Oh Beth and Kirk it's fun having family around!! Love that big baby!
Yeah family pictures. Found your blog and happy to see it.
i just love will. i mean look at every picture of him he is so happy. it was fun seeing him at the lake today. he just laughed so much. it is always fun to see pictures of beth. i can't believe that they have been married a year already. congratulations. isn't it fun! i can't wait until i actually really get to see beth in real life!
Glad to see the Will's blog updated so often. He has changed just in the last week. Eating grass huh, that'll keep him healthy. Easier than Juice Plus I guess. Keep up the good work and having fun in the sun. We are praying for you during camp. I am sure you will have all kinds of assistance with Will during your working hours. Don't worry, be happy.
after four different baby carriers, we discovered the Ergo. I will NEVER EVER EVER go back. it's amazing how much more comforable it is for both of us. and i've finally gotten confident enough to put gracen on my back without the use of a mirror--it took two months! but now, we can go out with a backpack, which is awesome. it's also the only way i can get any chores done these days!
I still can't put him on my back without a mirror. I'm hopeful though that one day I won't be so awkward with it. We do love it though.
try practicing in the middle of a room with someone spotting you. and lean forward. it makes grocery shopping so much more bearable!!
Annie! Will is getting soooo long!! He is growing so much! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks! much love!
Post a Comment