Monday, March 5, 2007

What Will's been up to lately


Will with Lydia Isler and her mom Susan. Aldready a big fan of the Ladies.


The Johnny Jump Up is our newest element of fun. We know he looks a little worried, but that's his contemplative look.
May May is such a joy to have come to visit. She babysat Will while Dan was gone so that I could go teach. May May is amazing, Will always is overjoyed to see her. He recognizes and knows her voice. She sings "Baa Baa Black Sheep have you any wool, yes Will yes Will three bags full" with great gusto.
We went to visit our friends Amanda Wells and her daughter Hannah. Will loves to watch the big kids play, he is always very interested in them . Amanda worked at camp with me and we were fast friends. We are so happy that she lives so close now.
Hannah is cousin Pencies age, so it was fun to see what it will be like when Pencie comes on the 21st, YEAH! I think that Spencer will be very happy that Will is a lot more fun than when he was first born. We Can't wait to see Aunt Lizza and cousin Spencer.

Ok, so here is Becky, the love of Will's life. She wanted her picture on here so badly that she said, "Annie, when are you going to post the pictures of me and Will"? I think she really just wanted me to show how Will loves her so much. And I must admit, he really does.
Becky sweetly babysat one day and when I came back to get him she handed him to me and he looked at Becky and started to cry with his bottom lip out. Now, I could have gotten jealous, but instead opted to see Becky as that fun Aunt that you never want to leave.
I can here Will one day saying to me, "Mom, please let me go over to Becky and Jeremiah's, it's so much more fun over there".
And I of course will say ok with great joy.

7 comments:

Becky Swann said...

And then I was like "Annie! Why did you have to tell everyone I asked for those pictures!" haha If you want a war lady I'll give you a war! A blog war! I just need time to gather photos. ;) I am glad you posted these I have been looking forward to the photos of me and my new boyfriend! Isn't my new boyfriend cute?!

Jessica Rodriguez said...

I bet Jeremiah is getting jealous of Becky's new love!! (wink and a smile!) Will definately has the cute factor going on!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

and then i was like "annie and becky are so funny with their blog war :)". love the hoody on will. he looks like you just want to hug him. i also love seeing the picture of amanda. she is as beautiful as ever. i would love to go with you again and see her!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Ohhh please tell Amanda I said hello! Where is she living now!

Heidi and Richard King said...

Oh, Will is wearing Ryland's little football outfit! He is such a cutie, well...Becky is cute too, but I will have to tell Addie that she has some competition for the favorite!

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie!
Will looks great and healthy! So much fun to get to see all your pictures. Glad to see you all are doing well. Paige and I are now living in Ridgeland near where we ran into you at Church. Sunday showed me where to find u. Tell Dan I said hello and give all your Family my love.

Thomas

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous... I wanna be on the page with the cutest boy on the block!!