Tuesday, November 7, 2006


Tribute to Dad on the Road


This is a joke that will one day be seen as serious by Will, I can see it now. "Dad you were such a redneck" Showing all his friends this picture of his Dad with this crazy mustache and all of them laughing at his "red" Dad. But then again, Dan would be proud of this; and then there I would sit, thinking back at how I thought it was all a joke. Like the guy running with a sweat band around his head, thinking that he was pretty funny, wait, Dan has done that too. O, but we love him all the same, whether or not he really does love his mustache and his headband, but we really hope he doesn't, but we still love him, but......

3 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

he looks so much like Earl with that mustache!!! i love it.

Anonymous said...

He DOES look like Earl!!! I have a picture of me and my dad, about the same age, and my dad has this thin beard going all around his chin. One day i asked my mom, "who is that man" He looked kinda scary. But now I just laugh cause I thinkhe looks kinda funny!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

when are you going to do another post!!