I got it!! I am so thrilled you have this now I can see the growth of your family and keep up with you. I fight technology but this idea I love. I love to see and feel close to those I miss again. Especially during these times in our lives.
I cant believe your a mom. And I know you are supermom! We are all on the way to parenthood, amazing.
Love Will he is so beautiful, it makes me very excited!!
3 comments:
so glad that you have this blog. i sent it to jessica as well.
I got it!! I am so thrilled you have this now I can see the growth of your family and keep up with you. I fight technology but this idea I love. I love to see and feel close to those I miss again. Especially during these times in our lives.
I cant believe your a mom. And I know you are supermom! We are all on the way to parenthood, amazing.
Love Will he is so beautiful, it makes me very excited!!
We miss you.
I'm so glad we made it in the blog! Will was the best dinner guest in the world he is welcome whenever!!!
Post a Comment