Thursday, October 12, 2006




Dad's Perspective


The Infinity Diaper


Is what someone needs to create. Key features would be some sort of vacuum hose attachment followed by a johnson and johnson baby soap crotch wash cycle and warm air dry finish. Sounds nice eh? Maybe we could market for adults too if the trend catches on.


Young William is doing great. He barfs a lot, but apparently that is normal. Annie is supermom (in my humble opinion), and that is really neat to watch. So all in all this whole parenthood thing has been really fun. Oh sure our sleep quality has plummeted drastically, and I don't see any signs of it ever returning to its normal state (I used to be a viking in this department). Every little peep the little fellow makes I find myself up and running to check on him. But I guess we will learn to become comfortable as mild zombies.


I better go, but thank you all for your prayers, we see that God answered them every day in Will's little face and we can't wait for you to meet him if you haven't!


Sincerely,


Poppa Dan

No comments: